Sunday, March 14, 2010

~March 14 diary~

About 11 smtg at nite edit this two picture~
IM SO IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!
AIDEN LEE DONGHAE~KIM JONGHYUN,ONEW & KEY~^^
Nice~?
If you think that its not nice...Its ok...
As long as i love it~XD
But hope every1 likes it lar~
Hmm...SUPER SHOW 2 is near near n near~~~
Left 6 days~Although i cnt go...
But...I wish i can stay at home n support them in heart~
I sure will!!!!!!!!
2day my mum n ahma wake up early..Then my mum do pudding...
Sooooooo delicious~although its nt colourful...But its nice~Original flavour~Love it~
YO!THIS IS MY D.I.Y MINI BOOKSHELF~
ITS PRINTED WITH THE PICTURE OF SUPER JUNIOR-M~
(HAHA...ACTUALLY I JUST CUT THE PICTURE FROM THE MAGAZINE THEN STICK ON IT....xD)
Everytime saw this voucher oso dunno when wan to use....
Only at saturday n sunday can use...minimum muz 3 ppl oni can use...= =
2day go prangin mall with Audrey~We eat this dessert~
Its soooooo delicious~Its almond pudding with nada de coco and bear jelly~
Hear the name oso vry nice le rite~?
Haha...if go there go have a try on this food~
Then before we eat the dessert,we go to the taroyaki 'small restaurant' to eat 可乐饼 n torayaki~
N....2 orange juice~Haha............Sooooo delicious the 可乐饼....
But the taroyaki.....I scare the smell~
So Audrey eat it...xD

===============================================

나는 슈퍼 주니어와 SHINee 사랑[naneun syupeo junieowa SHINee salang](I love SuperJunior and SHINee)

No comments:

Post a Comment